Thinking ‘out of the box’ is important if you want to move forward. An easy way to do that is to remove barriers. Or let’s say remove the frames. You’re now free – your options are endless.
The same is true when it comes to glass. Remove the frames and your options for elegance becomes endless. Frameless glass is popular for various good reasons:
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Available in any shape
- Easy to maintain
- Can withstand tough weather conditions without eroding
- A safe option when enclosing an entrance
- Allows for uninterrupted views
- Allows for the option to be toughened, making it a secure fitting option
- It can make spaces seem bigger
- Allows for the option to be customized using design
- Ideal for a modern, clean feel By removing frames and barriers a space’s whole atmosphere can change.
There’s no limit to incorporating frameless glass into interiors. Modernize your staircase with frameless glass doors, extend your view with frameless glass balcony screens, splash more with swimming pool frameless glass, add elegance to your bathroom by using frameless glass shower doors or cook up a storm with frameless glass splashbacks.
Within these options you can go even further by customizing the way you round the product off when selecting your hinges. When it comes to balustrades, your options range from recessed to side-mount to top-mount balustrades. For frameless glass doors you can choose between pivot, hinge, folding or slider doors. Showers offer you equal amounts of options as you can select your shape; the frameless glass options being ideal for all types of showers ranging from steam to in-line to hinge to folding door showers.
Most frameless glass suppliers will advise you on the correct glass specification depending on what you’ll need it for. The box has been opened, releasing the endless benefits of going frameless.